Tuesday, June 5, 2012
Preparing to Move
I am pretty sure that getting ready to move to a new state is just about the most stressful thing I have ever done! I am so tired of looking at housing, making phone calls, sending in paper work, looking at moving trucks and trailers, trying to decide what our budget should be and what things to pack and what things should stay! The list could seriously go on forever. Sometimes I wish we could just move already and get everything done... but then I think about all my friends and family that live close by and how much I am going to miss them! As much as I hate to admit it, I have loved living in Utah where my sister is close by, my husbands family is close and I have made so many friends. It is going to be so hard to move but I think it is a change that our family needs to go through. We'll be able to develop new routines, make new friends, make our own family traditions, and explore a part of the world we have never been to. Here's to hoping our move goes smoothly in a month and that we will be able to adjust to everything quickly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment