Friday, July 20, 2012

ARIZONA

Well, to all our friends and family who keep up with our blog I must apologize for not creating a post sooner but I have good reasons!  We have finally moved to Arizona!  Seth will be attending medical school here in the next couple weeks.  We have been so busy packing up our apartment in Provo and getting everything moved down and situated in Arizona that I haven't been able to write on our blog for a while.  Heres a little of whats been going on... Mason turned 1 and we had a fun party with wonderful family... Crystal got her mission call to Richmond, Virginia... My wonderful mom came down and stayed with us for a week to help us pack up our apartment and also watch Mason... We drove our car and also a moving truck from Utah to Arizona... we saw our apartment for the first time and are slowly organizing it to make our home!  Because we are still trying to organize our lives I have not been able to get pictures on our computer yet (don't worry pictures from all the events above should be coming really soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment