Saturday, August 18, 2012
Just hanging out
I wish there was something exciting to write about, but our lives are pretty boring lately. Mason is growing like a weed right now and seriously eating all the time... which I guess is good since he has never been a great eater! Seth started school and he is enjoying it! He got an A on his first medical test and I am so proud of him! I am teaching fourth grade part time and I am enjoying it. It is hard to not be with Mason all the time! I miss him so much while I'm teaching! I have already started thinking about the holidays... first I'm trying to think of a very simple costume for Mason that I can make at home with limited supplies, also this will be our first Thanksgiving without family so I get to make everything this year, and then lastly I am so excited for Christmas when we will be able to go visit family in Utah and Idaho! Yay for the Holidays!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


We invited some friends over for Thanksgiving when we were in NY and I did the whole shebang myself. It was actually a lot of fun! Hope you're adjusting to your new place. It takes time, but I hope it ends up being an adventure you will be glad you took.
ReplyDelete