Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Christmas and January

My reason for not updating our blog is we have been without a computer for about a month and we were gone all of Christmas break. So we now have a computer but I haven't been able to do much with pictures yet so there will be no pictures on this post... hopefully I will figure it out soon.

We spent Christmas in Idaho with my parents and then traveled down to Utah to spend some time with Seth's parents.  It was so nice to be with family! I was sick pretty much the whole time and Mason didn't sleep through the night once but we really enjoyed the holidays. Mason got to see and play with snow for the first time in Utah! He loved it until the snow got in his gloves. He is definitely accustomed to the Arizona warmth. 

January started with our computer completely dying and me on medicine for a mild case of pneumonia. Seth getting a cold and then shortly after Mason getting one.  We have spent most of January so far trying to get healthy again! Even with feeling under the weather we are enjoying the 70 degree sunshine in Arizona!

Seth is currently studying for finals in a few weeks. I am trying to be a good teacher and a good mom. and Mason is as cute as ever! We are learning so many things from Mason, such as how to discipline. We have struggled to find a method that works for Mason. I know I just need to have patience and it will work but its frustrating after telling him no for the 500th time. I guess its the joys of parenthood!

1 comment:

  1. When you figure out how to discipline Mason, let me know! We have the same problem over here. Sorry you guys have been sick. We miss having you guys as neighbors!

    ReplyDelete