Wednesday, September 16, 2009
The summer has come to a sad end and school has begun. We had an amazing summer spending time in New York, Flaming Gorge, and Zions! I loved it! But now Seth has started his last year at BYU and will graduate in April! I am still teaching at the very distant school called Eagle Valley. I teach third and my students this year are a handful (not as bad as last year though :-) Anyways, we are glad for school but also sooooo excited for December to come. Seth and I are finally going on a honeymoon! We booked a cruise to Cabo San Lucas and we leave December 26! I can't wait! Also this week we will be celebrating our 1 year anniversary... Tucanos, BYU Football, and the aquarium in Salt Lake... it should be a pretty good anniversary weekend. Thats all the news we have for now... I'm still trying to figure out the whole picture thing though. Sorry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


You'll get the hang of this whole blog thang in no time. Just ask a friend!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS on one whole year! I'm so jealous you get to go to Tucanos!!! I've been there once and fell head over heels. Hope you enjoy a WONDERFUL anniversary! Isn't it awesome to live with your best friend and love him more this year than last? So cool.
P.S. My blog went private. If you want an invite to take a peek whenever you'd like, just email me at spotlesscow131@yahoo.com
ReplyDelete