AAHHH! The past few weeks have been beyond crazy! I have been put on committee at work that have meetings so late and it makes me so tired. But the good thing about these committees is that they feed me delicious food every time we meet:-) Other than that Seth has been sick, sick, sick. We think he had a combination of the flu and cold so he was all stuffed up and with a fever and sleeping all day long. Hes doing much better now and I'm just praying I don't get sick because I don't think I can afford to miss work.
Anyways... Halloween was a blast! I loved watching all my students dress up in crazy costumes and enjoy themselves. I had one kid who dressed up at Captain Jack Sparrow... he had the beard and everything... Well he tried to eat the candy he got but it kept getting stuck in his beard and he was so frustrated. He told me, "when I go through puberty I'm never going to grow any face hairs. And thats a promise" I wish I could post their pictures up so you all could see but theres laws against that. Oh well.
Seth and I are getting super excited for the holidays! Especially for our wonderful cruise over christmas break!!! We're headed off to Cabo San Lucas Mexico. YAY! I know this is a random post but I would rather write on my blog that I don't really keep up on than put in grades and write lesson plans for my evaluation this week. I guess its time to get to work. happy reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment