Sunday, January 3, 2010

Mexico!!!






Mexico was absolutely beautiful! The first picture is of the Landsend Arch at the end of the pennisula in Cabo San Lucas. We went on a Cabamaran around this arch and took a TON of pictures. The second picture is on our first day in Cabo. We were so excited to be there but at the same time we were really hoping for sunny weather and on our first day it was very cloudy and a chilly and in the afternoon it was a complete down pour! But we were lucky with the fact that we were able to do our ATV adventure before it rained. We were able to ride ATV's through the desert of Mexico and then on the beautiful beautiful beach in the picture above. I almost lost control of my ATV because the waves were humongus and I was so distracted. I think riding ATV's is my new favorite thing to do! The cruise ship was absolutely amazing. I was surprised that we didn't get sick at all. The people on cruise ships are so accomodating and I felt totally relaxed throughout our whole trip! I would definitely recommend going on a cruise to anyone! It was especially nice to share this experience with my fabulous husband and enjoy a well deserved and long awaited honeymoon!

1 comment:

  1. The ocean is BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm so happy you guys made it on a well-deserved honeymoon and had yourselves a good time. Cruises rock!

    ReplyDelete