Sunday, April 18, 2010

I can't believe school is coming to an end for both of us! Seth is taking his last finals at BYU tomorrow! I won't be done until the end of may teaching but it seems so close. My students have been so hard this year so I really can not wait until the year is over. But on the other hand... once the year is over I have to find another job and Seth has to get into medical school. So much could happen and I wish, just once, that things would work out the way I want them to. Ok, so I think its really funny when people vent on their blogs about life and I told myself that I would never do that and here I am venting about the unknown in my life and how things never go the way I want them to. I know it sounds silly but seriously never goes as planned for me. Sometimes I think the world is out to get me or is trying to play many cruel jokes on me, just to see how much I could handle. Well I'm telling you now world I can't handle it anymore and I would appreciate you just allowing things to go my way once, I'm only asking for once! You know it actually feel good to write it down. I've written in my journal many times about this and this time it just feels good. I don't even now how many really read this because I suck at making a blog and I don't update very often and I wish I could make the font bigger but it won't let me. See I'm a mess... I can't even make my blog do the things I want to do. Alright venting is done and I'm for those who check this :-) I should be more grateful for the things I have and the things we have accomplished but its hard right now.

2 comments:

  1. Jen,
    Come down and see me someday after school and I can show you all the blogging tricks I know!

    Also, I'm glad venting made you feel a little better. I'm such a venter on my blog sometimes - its nice to get it all out there and to know that maybe someone will notice that you're hurting.

    I hope everything is ok and that the world is nicer to you from now on!

    See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, you've got sympathy from me! You guys are moving on to a new adventure in life. And let me tell you, from personal experience, it WILL be an adventure! It took me 3 months to find a job here in NY. After working just 4 months, I got laid off cuz of a company merger and I was 6 months pregnant. Oh well! Don't sweat the small stuff. Everything will work out in the end. You're too cute for it not to!

    bronandjessie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete