Monday, April 5, 2010

Its Spring Break! So I finally have some time to write on our blog. I don't have much to report though. I am so excited to have this week to myself. I plan on cleaning, cleaning, and cleaning some more! Seth is working so hard to prepare for graduation which is coming up in about 2 weeks and he is ready for it! There is so much going on in the next couple of months. First we're going to Idaho for a relaxing weekend and to help my sister prepare for her wedding. Then Seth's graduation so both of our families are going to be in town. Shortly after graduation its Seth's birthday and I have a wonderful surprise for him! Then my favorite person ever is getting married and I am so excited to be there for her and that she finally found a man who absolutely adores her! Then school ends at the end of May and I have get so many things ready for testing and projects before that day comes. Finally my wonderful sis gets married on June 19. Wow so much to get ready for and so little time... I think all these events call for some new clothes and shoes to celebrate! Yay for celebrations, weddings, graduations, birthdays and Family! I love life right now!

2 comments:

  1. what's your surprise for Seth?!?! I still need to do something for Deric... i need ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree! A new outfit would be great for all those special occasions. Sounds like a busy spring, but oh, so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete