This weekend was great! We were able to spend time with both of our families, playing games, eating lots of good food and going to the Stadium of Fire! I was so excited to see Carrie Underwood and Seth was excited to see the fireworks! Hes not a huge fan of country music but after he listened to her sing he realized her music was pretty good after all! I loved spending time with my family and my wonderful husband and realizing all the wonderful freedoms we are able to enjoy and all the blessings we have in our life! I was however surprised at how many small babies there were at the Stadium of Fire. There was one baby in front of us that was seriously only a month or two old and the parents put huge ear plugs in the poor babies ears. Luckily the baby slept the entire concert! Our next adventure is CAMPING! We hope to go camping soon at Goblin Valley or the Arches with friends so if anyone wants to come let me know!
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
This weekend was great! We were able to spend time with both of our families, playing games, eating lots of good food and going to the Stadium of Fire! I was so excited to see Carrie Underwood and Seth was excited to see the fireworks! Hes not a huge fan of country music but after he listened to her sing he realized her music was pretty good after all! I loved spending time with my family and my wonderful husband and realizing all the wonderful freedoms we are able to enjoy and all the blessings we have in our life! I was however surprised at how many small babies there were at the Stadium of Fire. There was one baby in front of us that was seriously only a month or two old and the parents put huge ear plugs in the poor babies ears. Luckily the baby slept the entire concert! Our next adventure is CAMPING! We hope to go camping soon at Goblin Valley or the Arches with friends so if anyone wants to come let me know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment