Thursday, October 14, 2010
Being Grateful
Its finally Fall break so I have some time to write on our blog! I don't have any fun plan for this break except for DEEP cleaning, shopping, exercising, decorating my house for the fall season and having lunch with my hubby! The weather is getting cooler and I find myself wishing it would snow because I think snow is so beautiful and fun to play in! I am also so excited for the holidays because on Halloween my lil bro comes home from his mission, Thanksgiving has family time and delicious foods, and finally Christmas which there is snow, presents, christmas music and time with the fam! I have felt so lucky lately to have an amazing family, wonderful husband, great job, and good friends! I love days like today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


This sounds like my plans for Fall break. It's amazing how all-consuming teaching is! On my days off I plan to... deep clean the house, exercise, shop, spend time with my hubby, and hopefully get a little ahead on my lesson-planning and grading : )
ReplyDelete