I know this is a little late but the pictures are gorgeous! So a couple of weeks ago Seth and I decided to hike to Stewart Falls. We both love being up in the canyon when fall comes because everything is absolutely beautiful as the leaves are changing colors. The hike was great! The first picture is Seth having fun trying to take a picture of me over his shoulder without looking :-) but the rest just prove how beautiful the Provo canyon can be. In fact the pictures don't do it justice. We love to hike and we were excited about the opportunity to hike before the snow comes and everything either looks dead or white. A funny thing that happened on the hike was we were getting close to the end where we could see the falls, and all of a sudden Seth starts to hear some panting behind him, so he turns around and yells "whoa thats a big dog" so me being paranoid about wild animals starts to frantically look around for a wild dog coming to attack us. Seth's pulls me over to the side of the trail and there is this huge white huskey just walking right next to Seth. It was Huge!!! It scared me a little at first because I wasn't expecting the dog to be that big and that close to me but it was seriously the sweetest dog I have ever met! I have officially decided that I really want a puppy... too bad we can't have one in our apartment complex :-( Oh, and my little brother gets home from his mission this Friday!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment