Monday, December 27, 2010

I just realized with all the hustle and bustle of the the holidays I have not written on our blog in forever! I love taking pictures and I've been so busy I didn't even have time to take a few pictures. Oh well, but our holidays were great despite the lack of pictures!

We spent Thanksgiving in Utah with Seth's parents and his extended family. It was a delicious meal with good company! We ended up going to his Seth's uncles house so it was nice that I didn't have to cook a single thing. I could just go, eat, and relax!

We just got back last night from Idaho where we spent Christmas! There was lots of snow on the ground so we weren't able to do much outside. We mostly spent our week there helping my parents get ready for Christmas, playing the wii, and taking family photo's. Once I get our photos back I'll put them up for all to see. I think they turned out great! We took the pictures at the Boise capital building and then at a near by park called Albertson's Park.

One thing I know for sure is that Seth is the hardest person to surprise! I even tried sneaking a gift to Idaho early with my parents when they came down here in November and he some how figured it out! I'm going to have to think of some new ideas for next year so I can actually surprise him! If any of you have some great ideas about surprising people please share! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment