Monday, March 14, 2011

Funny

At first I was sad this weekend because we were suppose to go to Idaho to visit my family but Seth really needed to study for the MCAT so we ended up not going. But in the end it turned out to be a wonderful weekend!

First, Seth did really good on his practice MCAT (we just hope he can do just as well or even better on the real thing next month!)

Second, I finally convinced Seth to go look at baby things at some stores. Seth hates shopping just to look. He really only goes if there is a specific purpose but he was totally willing to just go look at some baby stuff we might need. I love my husband so much! The best part of shopping was watching Seth try to figure out all the gadgets that some of the cribs, strollers, and high chairs had. He was so interested in what every single button and nob did. I bet I could have left him there for hours and he would still be playing.

Third, I did not have to go to school today because it was a make-up snow day! I was able to get so much done. Including: washing the car and vacuuming it, clean out our back bedroom and DI tons of stuff we never use, dust my house, and make a delicious dinner for tonight! I love days that make me feel so accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment