Saturday, April 2, 2011
Little Movements
I have had so many people ask me how far along I am because I still look tiny. I don't feel small! My hips hurt every morning, my back hurts periodically and bloating comes periodically. But even with all these ailments that sometimes drive me crazy I LOVE feeling our little guy move around. It makes my day to be able to look down at my stomach and watch my stomach warp into different shapes and move in different directions! I also love it when my husband can put his hand on my stomach and lightly push on it and the baby will push back. Its so cute and it has become like a game for Seth and our baby. It makes me so excited to think of having him in my arms but at the same time scary. I'm really going to miss feeling him move around in my stomach and knowing that he is safe and sound in there. Its going to feel very different to not be pregnant any more and have our baby constantly with me... At least I still have about three months left to enjoy it and hopefully it is so enjoyable!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


If I'd known you were so close I would have stopped by! Confession: I sometimes MISS being pregnant. It was such an awesome time. The good news is that it keeps getting better (after a few months of upheavel, of course.) Best wishes!
ReplyDelete