Schools out for the summer for the students but for me its done for probably quite a while. I've decided to be a stay at home mom for a bit to raise our little boy. I am excited about it now but if you asked me about it on the last day of school when I said goodbye to all my students and friends at my school I would have broke down crying right in front of you. I love teaching and it was hard to imagine my life without being a teacher in it. As the days have past I have accepted it more and more and I am much more happier and ready to be a mom at home. I realize now that I will still be a teacher but instead of teaching 30 students I will be teaching one cute little boy!
Speaking of babies I can not believe how quickly this pregnancy has gone! I know it is partly because I was preoccupied with teaching for most of the pregnancy but holy cow I could have this baby any day and he would be fine! Technically I have 25 days left until forty weeks but you never know when and how you'll go into labor. There is a part of me that wishes I could schedule the birth so I know exactly when he will be here and I will for sure have everything ready for when he comes. Not knowing when he'll arrive is starting to drive me nuts already! I wanted to post pictures of our baby room but I am using a different computer than I used to and its not cooperating as far as pictures go so hopefully I'll be able to figure it out sooner than later. I have moved things around in the baby room so many times because I just can't decide how I want it to look. I'm so glad I have a husband whose patient with me when I ask him to move the crib again or the bookcase again. He always tells me it looks great no matter how I arrange the room but I just want it to look so cute and be ready for baby. Oh well, I bet after we get him home I'll be rearranging things again because I will have realized how not accessible some of the important stuff is. Anyways I'm rambling now.... but its been a while since I've blogged. Hopefully the next time I blog I'll have pictures to show or maybe even a cute little baby boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment